- What is a “problem solving strategy” ? Definition and approach from the cognitive behavioral psychology.
- How a “problem solving strategy” could help to better cope with a stressful situation ?
- How to develop a mindset of problem solving looking at every situation as an opportunity of learning.
- Presentation of a series of activities in order to to identify a challenging situation and organize active steps trying to remove the stressor or to ameliorate its impacts, initiating a realistic and direct action.
- A problem solving strategy is sometimes immediate for little problems but it can become complex for more high achievement. So it is necessary to apply critical thinking accompanied by the ability to face situations with creativity.
- What is critical thinking ? Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
( https://www.skillsyouneed.com/ips/problem-solving.html#google_vignette )